Intrace Terms of Service
Intrace (“Platform”) is a brand owned by Intrace IVS, CVR 39076195 (“Company”). This agreement is between you and Intrace IVS. If you are agreeing to this Agreement not as an individual but on behalf of your company, then “Customer” or “you” means your company, and you are binding your company to this Agreement. Intrace may modify this Agreement from time to time, subject to the terms in Section 7 (Changes to this agreement).
Violation of any of the terms below may result in the termination of your account.
1. Account terms
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. The Company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when content is posted by others who have their own logins under your account).
- You may not use the Platform for any illegal purpose or to violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid e-mail address, and any other information requested to complete the registration process.
- Your login may only be used by one person, a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not allowed.
2. Payments, refunds and downgrading terms
- The Platform’s Pro plan is free while you are studying. Beforehand you need to apply with the appropriate information requested in the registration form. The Company can, at any time, get you to validate that you are studying. This will happen via email.
- The Platform has a 14 days free trial on the Pro plan, after the 14 days you will be downgraded to the free plan if you have not bought the upgrade.
- Any downgrade or upgrade in plan level, will result in the new rate being charged at the next billing cycle if the cycle is the same. If it is not, your new billing cycle will start immediately.
- Downgrading your plan may cause the loss of features or capacity of your account. The Company does not accept any liability for such loss.
- If you wish to cancel your account, you can always contact us via our email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will as soon as possible cancel and delete your account. After cancellation all your data will become inaccessible and within 30 days all your data will be permanently deleted in our logs and backups. This data cannot be recovered once deleted.
- If you cancel your account before the end of your currently paid cycle, your account will be inaccessible immediately after cancellation, due to subject 3.1. There will not be any prorating of unused time in the last billing cycle.
- The Company, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse all current or future use of the Platform for any reason at any time. Such termination will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your account. The Company reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
4. Modifications to the Platform and Prices
- The Company reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part of the Platform with or without notice.
- Prices are subject to change upon 30 days’ notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the intrace.net or the Platform itself.
- The Company shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance.
- All material uploaded to the Platform remains yours. We claim no rights over the material you upload.
- The Company does not pre-screen any content, but reserves the right, but not the obligation, in their discretion to refuse or remove any content that is available via the Platform.
6. General conditions
- The use of the Platform is at your own risk. The Platform is provided “as is” and “as available”.
- You accept and understand that the Company uses third party services and hosting partners required to run the Platform.
- You may not sell, resell, reproduce or duplicate any of the Platform, use of the Platform or access of the Platform, without a written permission from the Company.
7. Changes to this agreement
The company may make changes to this agreement at any times. If we make a material change to the agreement, you will be provided with appropriate notice and we will seek your consent to the updated agreement in accordance with legal requirements.
1. Information we collect
Intrace collects a variety of information that you provide directly to us. We process your information when necessary to provide you with the Services that you have requested when accepting our Terms and Condition, or where we have obtained your prior consent, or where we have a legitimate interest to do so. For example, we may have a legitimate interest to process your information for security, testing, maintenance, and enhancement purposes of the Services we provide to you, or for analytics, research, and reporting purposes. Without your information, we cannot provide you with the Services you have requested, or you may be limited in your use of the Services.
- The information you give usIntrace collects data through various Services:
- Registration at the Platform
- The Services that you use
- Questions or request submitted through our forms or E-mail
- Uploads or content to the Services
- Requests for customer
- Feedback on the Platform
- Information about you The types of information we collect will depend upon the Services you use, how you use them, and what you choose to provide. The types of data we collect directly from you may include:
Content you createIn using the Platform, you may upload or input various types of content, including but not limited to: tasks, project names, team names and notes (all together, the “Content”). Payment informationIf you are a user of our paid service, we will utilize a third party credit card payment processing company to collect payment information, including your credit card number, billing address and phone number. The third party service provider, and not Intrace, stores your payment information on our behalf. Information about othersIf you choose to invite others to use the Platform we ask you to give us that person’s e-mail address. Intrace stores the information you provide to send the invitation and to register that person if your invitation is accepted. Information collected automaticallyWhen you use our Services that connect to the Internet, including, but not limited to, when you access the Services via our websites, your mobile devices, we automatically collect certain information as described in this Section. As discussed further below, we and our service providers (which are third party companies that work on our behalf to provide and enhance the Services) use a variety of technologies, including cookies and similar tools, to assist in collecting this information.
- First name and last name (required)
- E-mail address (required)
- Password (required)
- Educational information: country, graduation year, education and educational institution (only student sign up)
- Photograph (optional)
- LogsIf an error occurs on the Platform it will be logged. This log contains information about the request made, this could be data such as:
- IP Address (Internet Protocol Address)
- Browser type
- Data send with the failed request
- Date and time of failed request
- User logon informationWe collect information about when and how many times you logon and use our Platform, this allows us to create personalized content based on your usage of the Platform.
All data is encrypted via SSL/TLS when transmitted from our servers to your browser. The database backups are also encrypted. Data isn’t encrypted while it’s live in our database (since it needs to be ready to send to you when you need it), but we go to great lengths to secure your data at rest.
All data in transit between you and us is encrypted and sent using HTTPS. All files (photographs etc.) are stored and encrypted at rest. Everything not at rest, such as projects, teams, tasks etc. are not encrypted, because they are in our live database. All backups are encrypted at rest.
3. Online analytics
We use Google Analytics (third party web analytics tool) to track and analyze your behavior on our Services.
If you receive email from us, we may use certain analytics tools, such as clear GIFs to capture data such as when you open our message or click on any links or banners our email contains. This data allows us to gauge the effectiveness of our communications and marketing campaigns.
4. Your options
- You can always request to get all your data just contact us at email@example.com and we will email them back to you in a readable format.
- You can always delete your account within the platform just login and go to profile and delete. If you have trouble doing so, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The company may make changes to this Policy at any times. If we make a material change to the Policy, you will be provided with appropriate notice and we will seek your consent to the updated Policy in accordance with legal requirements.
We have little control over these “third party” cookies, so we suggest that you check the respective privacy policies for these external services to help you understand what data these organizations hold about you and what they do with it.
1. Essential cookies
Some of our cookies are essential to allow you to use the Platform, these cookies will allow you to login, access your content and secure areas of the Platform.
2. Personalization cookie
Some of our cookies remembers your personalized settings, so you get a personal experience every time you access our Services.